Randy Quaid: The Fear of Sounding Paranoid and Delusional
Mobbing: Randy Quaid, The Fear of Sounding Paranoid and Delusional
- Parent Category: Site Content
07 Dec 2010
- Published: 07 December 2010
"For the past 20 years my wife and I abbe have been the victims of criminal activity perpetrated by a small network of individuals who are out to destroy us personally, professionally, and financially.
This network of individuals is manipulation the banking system and the criminal justice system for the purposes of sabotaging our credit and credibility.
Up until a year ago Evi and I had never had any run in with the law what's so ever. We are not criminals nor are we fugitives from justice, nor are we crazy.
We are simply artists and film makers who are being racketeered on. We believe there are to be a malignant tumor of star whackers in Hollywood." - Randy Quaid
Mobbing Research Notes:
 The mob is using homelessness as a weapon and powerful radar linked to radiation sensitive cancers.
 The mob eliminates a person's means of subsistence and drains their finances pre-criminal allegations "we want you ripe/mur" aka defenseless and linked to frame victims through bad legal representation or participating lawyers.
 "Do you know how paranoid and delusional your client sounds" participants in mobbing try to create fear for those who come forward and may not be believed and ridiculed as paranoid and delusional.
Randy Quaid: The Fear of Sounding Paranoid and Delusional
Criminal psychological harassment networks, organized crime:
- Threats of assassination by organized crime, they have guns.
- Threats of assassination by benzene in your food leading to cancer.
- Threats of assassination by microwaves leading to cancer.
Threats aimed at making a victim seem "paranoid and delusional" in order to attack their credibility or psychological integrity.
Possible criminal psychological harassment network and technology:
- Hollywood stars vulnerable to organized crime for subjugation linked to participation.
- Cancer is the preferred method of assassination linked to invisibility, intimidation, no possibility of prosecution.
- Evidence or knowledge that other stars may have been murdered is its self a possible motive for organized crime to target Randy Quaid and try to make him financially vulnerable.
One example of Hollywood Stars or people in the media who may have been subjugated for participation is the use of words to make victims seem "crazy" or unstable.
- you sound "paranoid and delusional".
- "people who are out to kill celebrities".
Some of the important strategies of criminal psychological harassment networks, organized crime:
- Eliminate the victims means of subsistence linked to homelessness or make the victims financial vulnerable.
- Attack their psychological integrity linked to credibility and preventing exposure.
- Technology to increase the attack on victim's credibility and different threats to make them look unstable or paranoid, like death threats.
Organized Crime and Setting Examples (Fear and Intimidation):
- We can kill you and get away with it linked to cancer.
- We can make you suffer linked to homelessness and cancer.
- We can bring you down with a smear campaign ex. Michael Jackson.
- We can do this and ridicule you "paranoid and delusional" no one will believe you.
- Technology, sound and microwave, and ridicule "wear a tin foil hat" no one will believe you.
- Criminal psychological harassment "does not exist" no one will believe you.
Organized Crime and Criminal Psychological Harassment Networks
Changing or Conditioning Your Thoughts from Negative to Positive:
"You can train your thoughts to be positive and hopeful or you can just allow them to be negative and upset you. That's right, it's up to you! You can learn how to change your thoughts and optimize your brain." - Amen Clinics
Megan Meier and Heath Ledger:
It is also true that someone can be pushed to suicide unintentionally or intentionally by people with psychological manipulation knowledge.
I believe the Megan Meier case is a good or close example of what may have been an adult with psychological manipulation knowledge to harm or push a vulnerable person, teenager, to suicide.
Heath Ledger was clinically depressed after playing the role of the Joker, a character whose emotions are very dark, sarcastic, and negative.
Similar to Megan Meier he was vulnerable and it is possible that he may have been targeted by a criminal psychological harassment network to push him over the edge or to suicide.
Possible motive, criminal psychological harassment network, organized crime, setting an example of their power to intimidate others it wants to subjugate "we killed him and no one will believe you, it cannot be proven" linked to organized crime and intimidation (see above)
Actors and Role Playing linked to Conditioning the Brain:
Act the way you want to feel and soon you will feel the way you act, this is common in self confidence building therapies or courses where you are asked to act the part or like a confident person, soon develop that skill or behavior which results in the person having more confidence.
There is increasing evidence that acting enraged, obsessed, malevolent, or depressed maybe bad for you.
- Actor Leonard DiCaprio developed obsessive-compulsive disorder while playing Howard Hughes in the block buster The Aviator.
- Heath Ledger who played the Joker in the Batman movie died and was allegedly clinically depressed.
This often happens to actors who get "caught up" in the role they play or keep many of the same character traits of the role they played.
An Example of Role Playing and its Effects:
If you act having an enraged or angry conversation with someone, you may find that your emotions do get engaged even though you are simply acting the part.
Psychological Harassment: Hollywood Star "whackers" or Symbolic Assassinations and Organized Crime
Hollywood Star "whackers" or Symbolic Assassinations linked to Organized Crime (Intimidation and Fear)
When it comes to criminal psychological harassment networks, organized crime, or psychological warfare these are possibilities.
Linked to setting examples, intimidation, and fear.