Erica Hill talks to Nicole Beland, Exec. Editor of Cosmopolitan, about how to sync activities to your body's clock - CBSNEWS (video)
- Parent Category: News
16 Sep 2010
- Published: 16 September 2010
- How to sync daily activities to your body's clock.
- The best time to have sex is at 7:00 am.
- In the morning testosterone levels go up and this is good for your libido.
- The best time for a job interview is 10:00-11:00 am.
- The pain threshold goes up and feeling something painful is best between 3:00-5:00 pm
- Hand eye coordination is best between 5:00-7:00 for workouts.
- Positivity is best at 6:00 pm for bad news.
- Creativity peeks at night 8:00 pm.
The Perfect Time for Sex
Erica Hill talks to Nicole Beland, Exec. Editor of Cosmopolitan, about how to sync activities to your body's clock.