[inflammation] Secret Benefits of Garlic - ABC News (video)
- Parent Category: News
20 Jan 2011
- Published: 20 January 2011
- Garlic [lowers inflammation], inflammation is linked to premature aging and diseases such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, obesity, autoimmune disease, and inflammatory disease like arthritis. -- In one study women who took garlic had lower levels osteoarthritis in the hip.
- The antioxidants in garlic [prevent oxidation] and protects the heart.
- Garlic contains natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal properties, and [boosts the immune system].
- The sulfur compounds relax the blood vessels, opens up circulation, less stress on the heart, lowers blood pressure, [increases circulation], the flow of oxygen and nutrients.